The latest answers to your questions about ordering and delivery
The pandemic has been ongoing for many months but there are still delays when dispatching orders - why?
There has been severe disruption to international supply chains due to the coronavirus: while we previously had to wait a few months for a container of goods from Asia, that now takes over a year. As the available container capacity is currently insufficient to meet import demands, we placed orders for large quantities of goods in plenty of time to fill our warehouses for the indoor season.Our aim is to provide you with a great selection of exercise equipment throughout the whole home fitness season.
In light of the massive rise in the flow of imported goods, backlogs keep occurring at ports as containers are being removed and unloaded. As a result, our central warehouse is currently receiving a large number of merchandise deliveries at once. These containers must be unloaded on time, the goods must be inventoried and stored. Although we have greatly expanded our logistics, we and our logistics partners are operating at the limits of our capacity due to these processes and are unfortunately noticing a significant impact on the shipping process.
Solving this problem is of the utmost priority for us and we are convinced that we will be able to improve our delivery speed over the coming weeks and months, to allow us to continue to provide you with the level of service you are used to.
Please not that there may be some temporary delivery delays of up between 2-14 working days.
FAQ Corona virus/Covid19: Contact & Deliveries
1. Is the availability shown on the website up-to-date?
- Our website always shows an up-to-date information on the availability. A product with the marking “In stock!” is available for shipping. If the product is out of stock, there will be a date shown when the product is approximately back in stock.
2. When can I expect to receive my order?
- The processing of your order, finalising in the warehouse as well as with delivery, delays are unfortunately to be expected. We kindly ask for your understanding if, despite all our efforts, longer delivery times happen.
- At the moment deliveries can be expected to be delayed by 2-14 days.
3. How can I track my order?
- You'll receive a confirmation E-mail as soon as your order has been processed to be finalised to dispatch in our warehouse and another E-mail when your order is ready to be shipped. Depending on the delivery partner you will receive a parcel number and tracking information.
- Our freight delivery partners will contact you on the phone to arrange the time for delivery. During this phone call you can arrange, directly with our partner, if you would like them to leave the package outside at a desired location (e.g. in a carport) or to directly arrange an alternative delivery time.
4. Consultation, help and questions
- We can be reached on the phone Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18:00 and Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00 on +49 4621 42 10 944 or with an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Since we also have to react to the current situation in-house, we cannot keep up our normal service level. Due to the high amount of inquiries, our hotline and our other contact channels are expected to have longer response times than usual.
5. Technical questions and warranty claims
- With technical questions or warranty claims regarding your order, you can contact us Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 18-00 and Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00 on +49 4621 42 10 944 or via E-mail at email@example.com.
Our employees are working tirelessly to process your order as quick as possible and to answer your questions swiftly.
We kindly ask you for your understanding when delays occur.
Your Sport-Tiedje Group Team